Sunday, November 25, 2012

Echo Creative Club November Reveal

I once again have the privilege of having a guest spot in Jeannie's Echo Creative Club.  Jeannie makes such beautiful and amazing creations using polymer clay and you can find them her in her  shop.  In her Echo Creative Club she sends you a piece and you then use it to design something.  I received this beautiful pink Gin Blossom.  I LOVE it!
 
 
I wanted to keep the design fairly simple so as not to take too much away from the focal piece.  I decided to do a Russian spiral weave.  I also stitched the toggle clasp and added a bit of fringe. 


 



I ADORE this necklace and know that I will wear it often.  Thanks to Jeannie for allowing me to showcase one of her wonderful creations.  Please visit Jeannie and all the other participants.



Charlie Jacka http://clay-space.com
Cindy Cima Edwards http://www.cindycima.com
Donna Martin Bradley http://strandedbeads.blogspot.com

13 comments:

  1. I love it! I think the Russian spiral is a perfect choice for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a beautiful job on that rope: perfectly matching the gin flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely necklace! Love your bead weaving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW, perfect match for the Gin Blossom! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You inspire me to learn how to use seed beads! Now if only I had more time :) Beautiful necklace...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You even beaded a toggle clasp! This is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to learn how to work with seed beads, loving the beaded spiral rope look! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sonya, Sonya, Sonya I can't stop looking at it. The Russian Spiral looks like beautiful rope and the perfect choice for the Gin Blossom. That clasp, OMG how do you do that? I admire the work of bead weavers so much, it's such a beautiful art. Thank you for joining me this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes I love the simplicity (although the russian spiral looks simple I know it isn't) and how you showcased Jeannies Gin Blossom. Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - what a beautiful necklace. I love the fringe,...and that there's names for all the different ways you have to sew/stitch/combine the seed beads is so cool! I'm in awe! Lovely necklace and you've highlighted Jeannie's pendant so perfectly, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty necklace - the fringe you added to the focal is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, love the pendant, and the rope is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by, any and all comments are appreciated :)