Thursday, February 2, 2012

Etsy Shop Announcement!

I am very excited to announce that I am working very hard to get my etsy shop up and running.  The shop name is SAS Jewelry Designs.  I decided on  SAS for Sonya Ann Stille, since I felt it completely represented who I am, not only my name but also when I say "SAS" I think of "sassy" and I often feel just a little sassy. Those that know me best would definitely agree! If you are looking for sassy, fun, romantic,  elegant, some times  eclectic jewelry to make you feel just a little better or more beautiful then SAS Jewelry Designs may just be the place for you!  I am also working on a face book page.  Facebook- SAS Jewelry Designs

I am hoping to get a few things listed this coming week.  SAS Jewelry Designs

Hope you all have had a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So very excited for you!!! I can't wait to see everything. :) Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by, any and all comments are appreciated :)