Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Work Table Wednesday!

This is what I have been working on, not only today but for about the last week or so.  My beading time is rare and in such small amounts these days :(
This is a continuation of the Bead and Button magazine cover necklace I have been working on.
I have taken the inspiration from this designe and I am completly making is my own!

I am actually going to make the closure for this necklace be in the front, most likely on the side.  I am stitching a peyote toggle and using Swarovoski cosmic rings.

This is going to be the main focal bead.
I am hoping to be done with this by this weekend and hopefully by them my Bead Soup will also have arrived and I can begin working on that design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by, any and all comments are appreciated :)