Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Worktable Wednesday!

I made this necklace with some wonderful beads that I received from the very sweet and generous  Lori Anderson.  I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the cross pendant.  I would tell you how made it but I seem to have lost the card Lori sent me that had that information. :(  Maybe if Lori sees this post she will let us know.  I really hate that I lost the card, I kept up with it for so long...
She also sent me some really cool purple lava beads.  I had never used these before and they are really fun. I also used copper wire, jump rings, fresh water pearls, Czech glass, and Swarovoski crystals
I had such a good time making this necklace and really like how it turned out.

Now you can see why I love this cross, it is simply stunning!


This shows the lava beads and how I wired the other components.
 My goal is to show you at least one design a week!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the wirewrapping on the pearls. The cross over is eye catching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by, any and all comments are appreciated :)